No boring days in this office.
We’re excited by the prospect of starting a cultural shift — one that celebrates the role that science plays in the lives of everyday people.
Our team is a bright, quirky, diverse group of humans. We’re optimists by nature and tinkerers by trade.
Why work here?
We’re working on things that haven’t been done before. We love good food and drink. We’ve got the standard benefits. We’re based in (the sunny part of) San Francisco.
But in a town full of companies that sell prospective hires on happy hours and ping pong tables, here’s what we are uniquely able to offer:
- A small, collaborative team. We don’t believe in hierarchy for hierarchy’s sake.
- Really, really smart, friendly colleagues.
- Actual autonomy and agency. We choose empowerment over micromanagement.
- A team that values EQ as much as IQ.
- A team that values hard work, but believes in the importance of self-care and taking meaningful breaks.
- An environment that encourages empathetic debate. We don’t have any issues with being wrong. Opinions are actively sought out and valued.
- An environment where we not only acknowledge the hard work and successes of our teammates, but also celebrate them.
Our employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA), Commuter Benefits, and Life Insurance
- Entry into the Endless West Ambassador’s Program
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events